by J.S. Nagra
- a short, basic introduction to the Punjabi language.
by Surjit Kalram, Navtej Kaur Purewal and Sue Tyson-Ward
- an introduction to written and spoken Punjabi. Consists of a textbook and CDs with recordings of the dialogues and some of the exercises.
- a basic introduction to Punjabi. Includes dialogues, exercises, games, tests and notes in numerous languages. Introduces a fairly limited amount of vocabulary and phrases, but does so in an effective and fun way.
by Manghat Bhardwaj
- an introduction to spoken and written Punjabi. Includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information. Two audio cassettes or CDs with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises are also available.
by K. Goswani
- a good, bilingual Punjabi-English, English-Punjabi dictionary. Knowledge of the Punjabi script is necessary to get the most out of it.
by Rishi Maranshah
- this bilingual dictionary and phrasebook contains over 4,000 entries in both the Gurmukhi (Punjabi) alphabet and in the Latin alphabet.
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.
Learn Chinese Characters with the Omniglot Chinese app |
Language Jobs at Jobseeker.co.uk
Hosted by Kualo