The RohNejNWqN script was created by Shawn Savoie to write
his conlang RohNejLWaN, which is intended to be the language
of a new society, not in a fictional world but in reality.
It was inspired by the Ancient's script in the Stargate Universe.
- Type of writing system: alphabet, though the consonants
have an inherent diphthong which is pronounced when the consonants
are in isolation or in a CC syllable.
- Direction of writing: left to right then from top to bottom in
horizontal rows then, if applicable, from front to back.
- Used to write: RohNejLWaN.
- It currently has two fonts (the primary fonts): the type/carve
font and the handwrite font.
- It includes eight logographemes to be used in logographemeal
morphemes. Much like how graphemes are combined together to create
morphemes that represent concepts and, usually, descriptions of
concepts, these logographemes are combined together to create
logographemeal morphemes that represent terms (morphemes, words,
compounds, etc.). One logographeme can be a logographemeal morpheme.
This same logographeme in combination with another one can create
a new logographemeal morpheme. A two logographeme logographemeal
You can download the fonts from
Other constructed scripts for conlangs
Learn Chinese Characters with the Omniglot Chinese app