The Posiga alphabet was invented by Renea (RokSuks2RapRuls [at] aol.com)
in 2003. It is Renea's first alternative writing system and was inspired
by many visits to this site.
Some random facts about Posiga:
- The letters are based on yoga poses and the punctuation marks are
random geometrical shapes.
- All numbers are spelled out, though Renea may come up with a shorthand
system in the near future.
- It was created in the early fall of 2003.
- It can be used to communicate (gossip) silently in yoga classes.
- It is written from left to right, and can be used for English and
other languages which use the basic Latin alphabet.
- The name Posiga is a combination of the words "pose"
The Posiga alphabet
I think; therefore I am.
Other writing systems invented by visitors to this site
If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free.
If you like this site and find it useful, you can support it by making a donation via PayPal or Patreon, or by contributing in other ways. Omniglot is how I make my living.
Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site.