How you can contribute to Omniglot
Have you found the information on this site useful and interesting?
Would you like to help improve it?
Here are a few ways you can contribute to Omniglot
- Send me corrections to existing material - please specify what
needs correcting, which pages it appears on, and how to correct it (if you know).
- Send me details of writing systems or languages not currently
- Supply new translations and/or audio recordings of the
phrases or for other multilingual pages.
- Buy something in the book store
- Turn off your adblocker for Omniglot (if you use one), and maybe click
on some of the ads.
- Read and comment on the Omniglot Blog and/or the Celtiadur, where I explore connections between Celtic languages.
- Listen to, share and comment on Radio Omniglot Podcasts
- Join the Omniglot fan club on Facebook. or follow the Omniglot Facebook page
- Watch, comment on and share the videos I make on YouTube, Instagram and/or TikTok
- Tell your friends about this site
- Make a donation via PayPal or Patreon
People who have contributed to this site
See this page in:
Why not share this page:
If you like this site and find it useful, you can support it by making a donation via PayPal or Patreon, or by contributing in other ways. Omniglot is how I make my living.
If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free.
Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site.