How you can contribute to Omniglot
Have you found the information on this site useful and interesting?
Would you like to help improve it?
Here are a few ways you can contribute to Omniglot
- send me corrections to existing material - please specify what
needs correcting, which pages it appears on, and how to correct it.
- send me details of writing systems or languages not currently
- supply new translations and/or audio recordings of the
phrases or for other multilingual pages.
- buy something in the book store
- Turn off your adblocker for Omniglot (if you use one), and maybe click
on some of the ads.
- Read and comment on the Omniglot Blog and/or the Celtiadur, a collection of Celtic cognates I'm constructing
- Listen to, share and comment on the Radio Omniglot Podcast
- Join the Omniglot fan club on Facebook
- tell your friends about this site
- make a donation via PayPal or Patreon
People who have contributed to this site
See this page in:
Why not share this page:
If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free.
If you like this site and find it useful, you can support it by making a donation via PayPal or Patreon, or by contributing in other ways. Omniglot is how I make my living.
Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site.