Finnish language courses, dictionaries, phrasebooks and other language learning materials.
- a CD-ROM course which helps to learn grammar and a wide range of vocabulary. Also includes a book of stories, which you can listen to and read, an audio CD, and an AutoLearn feature..
Buy from: www.linguashop.com
by Terttu Leney
- an excellent introduction to spoken and written Finnish. Includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with two CDs or cassettes with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises. Suitable for complete beginners
by Daniel Mario Abondolo
- an introduction to spoken and written Finnish. Includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with two cassettes with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises. Best suited to those with a basic knowledge of Finnish.
by Maija-Hellikki Aaltio
- a good introduction to the Finnish language. Focuses on the written language but also includes information about spoken Finnish. Includes a textbook and cassettes. Available in two levels suitable for beginners and intermediate students respectively. This is the standard textbook used in Finland to teach foreign students Finnish.
- Glossika's audiovisual method helps you master comprehension and achieve fluency. Great on its own, or the perfect companion to your ongoing studies.
Buy from: Glossika.com
by Fred Karlsson
- covers Finnish grammar in detail and explains it clearly and concisely without too much jargon. An invaluable reference book for students of Finnish.
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.
Why not share this page:
If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free.
Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site.