by Christopher Moseley
- an introduction to spoken and written Estonian. Includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with two cassettes with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
by Juhan Tuldava and Ain Haas
- an excellent grammar reference book which covers the grammar of both formal and colloquial Estonian, and also includes notes on pronunciation, interesting reading passages and plenty of useful vocabulary.
- Glossika's audiovisual method helps you master comprehension and achieve fluency. Great on its own, or the perfect companion to your ongoing studies.
Buy from: Glossika.com
by J. Silvet
by K. Kiik
Buy from: Amazon.co.uk
by Berlitz Publishing Company
by Kajar Pruul, Darlene Reddaway and Ritva Poom
- an interesting collection of Estonian short stories from the second half of the 20th century translated into English
- trilingual Estonian-English-Russian electronic dictionary containing over 650,000 entries. Also includes English and Russian speech synthesis.
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.
If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free.
Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site.