Serbian language courses, dictionaries and other language learning materials.
by Celia Hawkesworth
- a step-by-step course in Serbian as it is written and spoken today. Combining a user-friendly approach with a thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Serbian in a broad range of situations. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
by David Norris and Vladislava Ribnikar
- a clear and comprehensive approach to Serbian containging 24 thematic chapters which introduce important language structures through life-like dialogues. Grammar is taught in a gradual manner, and exercises reinforce learning in listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Also features current cultural information.
by Aida Vidan and Robert Neibuhr
- includes fifteen practical lessons with dialogues, vocabulary, and expressions; exercises with answer keys; Serbian-English and English-Serbian glossaries; and, two audio CDs of dialogues and vocabulary spoken by native Serbian speakers.
by Ronelle Alexander and Ellen Elias-Bursac
- an introduction to Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian designed for classroom use with dialogues, exercises, grammar notes, reading selections, glossaries and word lists.
- Glossika's audiovisual method helps you master comprehension and achieve fluency. Great on its own, or the perfect companion to your ongoing studies.
Buy from: Glossika.com
by Mladen Davidovic
- a concise, easy-to-use dictionary with over 7,500 total entries and phonetic pronunciation for each language.
by Morton Benson
- covers Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian, and gives American and British English equivalents.
Electronic dictionaries and translators: up to 1,000,000 words, full-text translation. Speech recognition, audio phrasebooks. Serbian translation software for Windows, Pocket PC, Palm, Mobile phones. Free trial download!
by Lila Hammond
- an up-to-date and practical reference guide to the most important aspects of Serbian as used by contemporary native speakers of the language. Jargon free, it presents an accessible description of the language, focusing on the real patterns of use today.
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.
If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free.