Learning learning materials for Tagalog.
by Cora Castle and Laurence McGonnell
- an introduction to spoken and written Tagalog. Includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with a CD with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
by Frederik and Fiona De Vos
- enables you to understand and participate in everyday Tagalog conversations. Suited for beginners as well as intermediate learners, and advanced learners can use the course as a refresher. Comes in three volumes which feature 60 lessons that teach practical, spoken Tagalog taken from daily life in the Philippines. Also includes a comprehensive reference to Tagalog Grammar with clear explanations, useful tables and plenty of practical examples; audio recordings of all the phrases use in the course.
by Teresita V. Ramos
- a basic introduction to Tagalog. Introduces a range of vocabulary and phrases, and includes plenty of notes of grammar.
by John U. Wolff
- a good Pilipino/Tagalog course for serious students. Includes many dialogues, exercises, and clear, comprehensive grammatical explanations.
- a basic introduction to Tagalog. Includes dialogues, exercises, games, tests and notes in many different languages.
by Fiona De Vos
- a Reference for Learners of Tagalog that offers clear, simple and concise explanations and lots of practical everyday examples in a simple well-organized format. Also provides accurate definitions and translations, pronunciation marks (all long vowels and glottal stops are indicated throughout the book), extensive cross-referencing and a comprehensive index. Free audio recordings of the examples in the chapter on pronunciation can be downloaded from learningtagalog.com.
by Carl R.Galvez Rubino
- a bilingual dictionary that includes a grammatical introduction to the language, a vocabulary appendix with numbers and menu terms, and over 20,000 total dictionary entries, with idiomatic expressions, slang, loan words and derivations.,
by Jose Villa Panganiban
- a one-way English - Tagalog dicitonary intended for beginners. Shows accents and glottal stops are clearly and contains a useful list of affixes.
by Violetta Lorenzana
- contains a useful two-way dictionary with grammar and pronunciation sections; key language for any situation; conversation topics such as sport, current issues and romance; and cultural tips throughout.
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.
Why not share this page:
Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site.
If you're looking for home or car insurance in the UK, why not try Policy Expert?