A selection of materials for learning languages spoken in Indonesia including Indonesian, Balinese and Javanese.
by Christopher Byrnes and Eva Nyims
- includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with two cassettes or CDs with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
by Sutano Atmosumarto
- includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with two cassettes with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
- Glossika's audiovisual method helps you master comprehension and achieve fluency. Great on its own, or the perfect companion to your ongoing studies.
Buy from: Glossika.com
by A.L.N., Sr. Kramer and Willie Koen
by James Neil Sneddon
- a handy Balinese phrasebook
by Ward Keeler
- an introduction to the Javanese language with extensive notes on Javanese culture. Each chapter includes a dialogue in both High and Low Javanese with translations in Indonesian and English.
by Stuart Robson and Singgih Wibisono
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.
Why not share this page:
If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free.
Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site.