Language learning materials for Kazakh (Қазақ тілі), a Turkic language spoken in Kazakhstan, Russia and China.
by Zaure Batayeva
- a step-by-step course in Kazakh as it is written and spoken today. Combining a user-friendly approach with a thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Kazakh in a broad range of situations
by Ablahat Ibrahim
- a CD-ROM-based course consisting of twenty lessons for the beginning learner, with video dialogues and readings by native speakers, thousands of audio recordings, graphics, and extensive notes. Handy browser features enable users to go back and review words and pronunciations and to access five types of exercises: multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, audio flashcard, pronunciation, and listening dictation. Learners with microphone-equipped computers can record and play back their own voices and then compare their pronunciation with that of the native speaker.
by Andrey Taranov
- contains over 9000 commonly used words arranged into themes such as basic concepts, numbers, colors, months, seasons, units of measurement, clothing & accessories, food & nutrition, restaurant, family members, etc.
by Akmaral Mukan
- eatures simple definitions, literal translations, English equivalents, full example sentences, and grammar and usage for over 2,000 Kazakh idioms.
by Aijan Akhmetova
- includes greetings, food items, directions, sightseeing and many other categories of expressions that will help you when traveling to Kazakhstan. All of the expressions are transliterated in English with labeled stress enabling any English speaker to pronounce the words with reasonable accuracy.
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.