What's new on Omniglot?
This page lists significant additions and changes to Omniglot
with the most recent at the top. The small changes I make more or
less every day are too numerous to include here.
Omniglot news RSS feed
New language: Ndrumbea
New numbers page: Cuyonon
New Tower of Babel translations: Gangte and
New article: Family Matters
New language: Bundjalung
- Difficulties Faced in Legal Document Translation
- Why Foreign Languages Can Help Us Better Understand English
New multilingual page: Computer parts in various languages
New songs: A Gnu in My Shoe
and How many roads?
Improved page: Klingon phrases
New language: Teleut
New numbers page: Shor
New Tower of Babel translation: Gumatj
New songs in Finnish: Kulkuset (Jingle Bells) and
Jouluyö, Juhlayö (Silent Night)
New article: 10 Words English Language Wouldn't Have Without Shakespeare
Improved page: Brazilian Portuguese phrases
New language: Cuyonon
New numbers pages: Teleut,
New page: Names of zodiac signs in various languages
New article: How To Stay Motivated When Learning A 2nd Language: Tips And Quotes
New languages: Kikuyu
New article: Can A Dog Reach A Toddler's Level of Language Acquisition?
New Tower of Babel translations: Dungan,
New language: Ajië
New Tower of Babel translations: Bulu,
- Learning a New Language? Don't Forget the Teacher!
- The Keys to Improving Language Education
Improved page: Armenian
New languages: Aklan and
New numbers pages: Iloko and
- How Early Should We Teach Kids A Second Language?
- Tips To Get The Most Out Of Paid Language Classes On Skype
New recordings: Albanian phrases
New con-script: Code Script
New adapted script: Lithuanian Cyrillic alphabet
New recordings: Tower of Babel in Modern Greek
New article: Is it better to learn a language in a class or on your own?
New numbers pages: Hunzib
New kinship page: Finnish
- Learning the Local Language Can Help Immigrants Integrate Into Their New Home
- Exciting Careers Where Language Skills Are Vital
New page: About the Omniglot logo
5th January 2014
New con-script: Ālḵavat Yat-Vṛḵaẕīkam
New Tower of Babel translation: Altay
New numbers page: Lezgi
New kinship pages: Bengali