by Mark Vincent and Jaehoon Yeon
- a good introduction to spoken and written Korean. Includes a course book containing dialogues, in both the Hangul and Latin alphabets, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with two cassettes or CDs with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
by Ross King and Jaehoon Yeon
- a good introductory course in written and spoken Korean. Includes dialogues, clear grammatical explanations and good vocabulary building exercises. Most of the Korean text is in Hangul only. The accompanying CD includes recordings of the dialogues and some of the exercises.
by Ross King, Jaehoon Yeon and Insun Lee
- the sequel to Elementary Korean. Includes dialogues, exercises, clear explanations of the grammar and introduces a lot of new vocabulary. The accompanying CD includes recordings of the dialogues and some of the exercises.
by Young-Mee Cho, et al
- possibly the best Korean language course currently available. There are four levels: beginning, intermediate, advanced intermediate and advanced. Each level is roughly equivalent to a year of university/college study. The books cover speaking, listening, reading and writing with many examples, exercises and drills. There are also clear explanations of grammar and cultural notes. Free audio files of the dialogues are available online. This is course is best suited to those with a basic knowledge of Korean. It isn't really suitable for complete beginners.
by Miho Choo
- a comprehensive collection of Korean vocabulary covering both native Korean and words of Chinese origin. Suitable for intermediate to advanced level students of Korean.
by Nam-Kil Kim
- a textbook designed to help you to develop your Korean reading proficiency, with exercises that reinforce skills learned through conversation practice. Covers a variety of topics, such as Korean history, geography, holidays, literature, and people.
- a Korean dictionary suitable for beginners.
by Minjungsearims Editorial Staff
- a comprehensive Korean dictionary suitable for intermediate to advanced level students of the language.
by Minkyoung Kim and J. D. Hilts
by Iksop Lee, S. Robert Ramsey
- an accessible, comprehensive book on the Korean language - its structure and history, and its cultural and sociological setting.
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.
Learn Chinese Characters with the Omniglot Chinese app |
Language Jobs at Jobseeker.co.uk
Hosted by Kualo