Code Script is an alternative alphabet for English invented by
Massimo Monagheddu and derived from geometric forms.
- Type of script: alphabet
- Direction of writing: left to right in horizontal lines
- Used to write: English
- each word is separated by a comma [,]
- two commas are added at the end of a sentence [,,]
- long vowels and consonants are indicated by two dots above the letter [..]
- other punctuation marks are used: ? and !
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
(Part of Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights)
Other constructed scripts for English