The Standardized Rng'-Tera Scientific Script is invented
by Ming Tang for his alien language, Rng'-Tera, which is a
human-influenced alien language. The dialects, including
human-influenced and non-human-influenced, are Scientific, Military,
Vulgar, and another three regional dialects.
- Type of writing system: featural alphabet
- Writing direction: left to right
- Used to write: Rng'-Tera and other languages
- Integrates well with Rng'-Tera phonotactics. For a triconsonantal
coda FPF, it is written like the PF and a right extension.
- There are many free variations in certain glyph placements,
for example, the extension of s/sh, and the axis of the schwa.
Rng'-Tera Script (deujl fe Rng'-Tera skteof)
Selm humanis kwasci scip p’nomtf iqzvls erom-buxphsu-yoow.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
(Part of Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights)