tinta Pyanaw and tinta Ritnasas
tinta Pyanaw is an alphabet invented by Mohd Badrul Bin Salleh to
write his constructed language, tinta Ritnasas. The language is spoken
by a group of people, called Asvianna in Dhukara Highland, northern
most of Qwanvlim continent on planet Holozaft in Zvhantoras Solar
System. tinta Pyanaw (tinta alphabet) consists of 21 consonants
and 5 vowels, just like a modern Roman alphabet.
- Type of writing system: alphabet
- Direction of writing: left to right in horizontal lines
- Used to write: tinta Ritnasas, Malay, Indonesian and English
- Number of letters: 26 letters: 21 consonants, 5 vowels
- Long vowels i.e. aa, are pronounced separately with a melodic sound. eg: bukaanliis [bu/ka͜/an/li͜/is]
- Double consonants i.e. gg (exceptional for double consonants ll) are pronounced with a hard stop between the double consonants. eg: vuaqaraggef [vua/qa/rag/ˤgef]
- The double consonant ll is pronounced wy but very weak. eg: dekwarfillo [dek/war/fi/ɫyo]
- x is never used at beginning of a word.
- sx is pronounced as tcscsch like a Russian ц + щ
- y is pronounced like a Russian ы
- gh is pronounced [ɣ]
- r in front of a syllabus and after a consonant is pronounced like a French r [ʁ] and [ʀ] after a vowel or at the end of the syllabus.
- kh is pronounced [χ]
- sh and sy are pronounced [ʃ]
Ukuaw wivie pahan pahangi tur omblak qruvak. Ztirlaa uuf wabukkan
malc vualjoh dav tooni davy sirghlaq tafv baom bogi rutatalk cek
evuaq zabplom mlowlla.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with
reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
(Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights)
Download a font for tinta Pyanaw (TrueType, 4K)
For more information please contact email@example.com
Other constructed scripts