You can contact Simon Ager, the curator of this site, at:
- Omniglot is run by me, Simon Ager.
You can call me Simon, or if you prefer, Mr Ager. I'm the only
person here, so if you're expecting a reply to your email, please
- Before you write, please read my FAQs page, and
please try putting your question into your favourite search engine -
you might just find an answer. If you can't find an answer, I may be able to
- Please post requests for translations and help with deciphering
mysterious inscriptions on the Omniglot Facebook group.
- If you're a translator I cannot offer you any work, so please do not send me your CV.
- I am not interested in SEO.
About this site |
Omniglot - a potted history |
About me |
My language learning adventures |
My singing adventures |
My songs |
My musical adventures |
My juggling adventures
Learn Chinese Characters with the Omniglot Chinese app