You can contact at:
- Omniglot is a one man operation, run by me, Simon
Ager. I don't have marketing, advertising or any other deparments,
and there are no job vacancies.
- You can call me Simon, or if you prefer, Mr Ager.
- Please read my FAQs page, and try searching
online for answers to your questions before writing to me.
- Please post translation requests on the
Omniglot Facebook page -
I can speak quite a few languages,
with varying degrees of proficiency, but don't do translations.
- I do not maintain a list of translators and interpreters and
cannot offer any work to you, so there's no point in sending me
you details and CVs.
- I will do my best to answer your questions. There is no charge for this
service, however donations are always welcome.
- I will consider link exchanges with websites that provide free language and education-related
material, and to pages containing such material on commercial
- I will consider placing advertisements for companies
and organisations providing language, education and travel-related products
and services, though not to custom writing sites.
- You can write to me in English, français, Deutsch, español,
italiano, português, Esperanto, Cymraeg, Gaeilge, Gàidhlig, Gaelg,
or 中文 (繁體或简体).
I can read these languages, but can't write them equally well, so may
reply in English.
Learn Chinese Characters with the Omniglot Chinese app