Information about alphabets and other writing systems.
- Abjads | Alphabets
- Abugidas | Syllabaries
- Semanto-phonetic writing systems
- Alternative scripts | Undeciphered scripts
- A-Z index | Index by writing direction
Constructed and adapted scripts for natural and constructed languages.
- Constructed scripts for natural languages
- Constructed scripts for constructed languages
- Fictional scripts
- Phonetic scripts
- Adapted scripts
- A-Z index of constructed scripts
- How to submit a con-script
Information about languages, and language-related articles.
- Languages (A to Z)
- Language families
- Language names
- Language-related articles
- How to submit an article
Learn the basics of many languages.
- How to learn languages
- Phrases, numbers, colours and time
- Family words, terms of endearment
- Idioms, proverbs, tongue twisters
- Countries, language lessons
- UDHR, Tower of Babel, Songs
- Other multilingual pages
- Find language tutors
New and improved pages on Omniglot.
- New language: Taíno-Borikenaíki
- New family words page: Estonian
- New numbers page: Hidatsa
- New language: Nupe
- New language: Mono
- New numbers page: Mandan
- New language: Hidatsa
- New language: Mandan
- New phrase page: Congratulations!
- New adapted script: Hunopersian
- New adapted script: Tiāojīnjiào zhī wénzì
- New language: Dena’ina
- New language: Ahtna
- New numbers page: Hani
- New adapted script: Ogham for English
- New constructed script: Junnish
- New language: Qorbuch / Irikad