A selection of materials for learning Romanian, a Romance language spoken mainly in Romania and Moldova.
by Dennis Deletant
- an introduction to spoken and written Romanian. Includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with two cassettes or CDs with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
by Dennis Deletant & Yvonne Alexandrescu
- an introductory Romanian course that aims to get you from complete beginner to conversational fluency. Structured in thematic units with an emphasis on communication.
by Ramona Gönczöl
- explains Romanian grammar clearly and with plenty of examples of contemporary Romanian usage.
by Mihai Miroiu
- contains some 20,000 entries covering up-to-date vocabulary, including business, technical and political terms, as well as numerous examples of usage from written and spoken sources. Features clearly indicated parts of speech and grammatical, usage and style labels.
- features over 8,000 everyday phrases covering such topics as ordering food and drinks, sightseeing and booking accommodation. Also includes a bilingual dictionary and a quick reference table for the most essential phrases.
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.
Why not share this page:
Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site.
If you're looking for home or car insurance in the UK, why not try Policy Expert?