Words for family members and other relatives in French (fran?ais).
Key to abbreviations: m = male, f = female
|cousin||le cousin (m)
la cousine (f)
|nephews & nieces||les neveux|
|great grandfather||l'arrière grand-père|
|great grandmother||l'arrière grand-mère|
|great uncle||le grand oncle|
|great aunt||la grand-tante|
Romance Languages Vocabulary Lists: Family & Pets
Information about French | Phrases | Numbers | Family words | Terms of endearment | Idioms | Colours | Time | Weather words | Tongue twisters | Tower of Babel | Articles | Links | French learning materials
- Learn French online with Mondly
- Learn French with FrenchPod101
- Learn French with Glossika
- French Uncovered - Learn French Through the Power of Story - Grammar Hero French - Internalise French Grammar
- French Conversations - Understand real French
- Learn French with Rocket French
- French learning software
- Learn French with LinguaLift
- Frantastique: French learning Online
- Learn French with Comme une Française
Why not share this page:
If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free.
Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site.